Question I have social anxiety. Help me please I start college in a month and if I don’t get anything soon ima fail I can’t talk at all with classes much less do presentations. What type of doctor should I see? Answer It’s understandable that you’re feeling anxious about starting college and having to do […]

The post I have social anxiety- what type of doctor should I see? appeared first on Anxiety Boss.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *